We’re reaching out to wish you wonderful holiday season and update you about our public relations and communications work in 2014.
We’ve had a great year promoting organizations and individuals with newsworthy accomplishments.
We helped the Transgender Legal Defense & Education Fund garner significant positive media attention for numerous landmark transgender rights cases and media trained many of its clients so they could share their powerful stories with clarity and confidence in the press.
In addition, we generated favorable media coverage for:
– EqualityCard, the credit card that allows people to give back to the LGBTQ movement.
– Pride Live Nation and its Demi Lovato/Tyler Clementi Foundation/Omaze Campaignthat raised funds to combat bullying.
– The Last One, a documentary about the AIDS Memorial Quilt.
– Kiki’s Garden, an event to support youth art programs in Rhode Island.
– North Jersey Pride’s weeklong Pride celebration.
The media also gave CreagerCole Communications some attention of our own. Go Magazine featured us in its Red Hot Entrepreneurs series, WestView News published a feature story on Rainie Cole as a “West Village Original” and the National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce New York (NGLCCNY) spotlighted our company in its November blog and newsletter.
We love publicizing people and causes we believe in and thank all of our amazing clients for putting their trust in us this past year. We also thank our extremely talented and dedicated interns: Brooklyn College undergraduate political science student, Charlie Kerr and Boston University graduate student in public relations, Meng Guo.
It’s been a productive and enriching year. We are so grateful to all those we have worked with and look forward to a fantastic year of promoting our clients in 2015.
Happy Holidays to you and your loved ones!
Cindi Creager & Rainie Cole
Co-Founders, CreagerCole Communications